Reliable Solutions for a Growing Beverage & CO2 Industry
The beverage carbonation industry continues to grow steadily, as more and more flavored seltzers and craft beers hit the market in response to rising demand from consumers. With that growth in demand, it’s crucial that producers properly maintain and upgrade equipment for the ultimate in efficiency, uptime and safety. Failing or over-leveraged equipment can result in costly downtime and even deadly accidents.
While some tried and true components remain the gold standard in a bev carb system, new technologies have emerged to improve production and safety, making now a good time to audit your system and maximize efficiency with smart upgrades.
Whether you’re spinning up production from scratch, looking to expand your offerings or output, or ready to upgrade aging equipment, Ratermann has a complete catalog of beverage and CO2 solutions to cover all the bases with helpful, knowledgeable experts to guide you.
An easy upgrade makes your job easier while boosting production and efficiency
One of the most exciting products to come along recently is Taylor-Wharton’s EasyCarb Series. This complete line of bev carb products is designed to maximize flow rates and distribution efficiency while keeping customers online all the time. The system has been streamlined and redesigned to produce the best, most reliable performance and ease of serviceability.
Simplified plumbing gives the entire system a cleaner look, while a newly designed fill system is faster and more productive (meaning more customer deliveries per day). A 100% stainless steel vaporizer coil allows for continuous and better peak flow rates, with the most reliable automatic fill shut-off in the industry (designed and vetted by industry experts). Additionally, the system features better thermal performance, meaning you get longer product hold times and less venting.
Taylor-Wharton EasyCarb Quick Facts:
- Fully tested and proven
- Capacity range from 300-750 lbs
- Peak flow rates up to 40 lbs/hour
- Instrument-grade fittings and less threaded connections to minimize leak risk
- Optional Blue 3-Layer corrosion resistant coating available for water treatment applications
- Vent Fill configuration available
- All models 6” legs available option
Innovations in safety to protect customers and workers
Along with rising bev carb demand comes the need to keep customers and employees safe. At the worst, lives are endangered, and at the minimum, production grinds to a halt. The best way to ensure safety and uptime is with a remote CO2 safety alarm. CO2Meter’s Remote Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Storage Safety Alarm constantly monitors carbon dioxide levels so that it can instantly alert workers of leaks, preventing dangerous exposure to hazardous gas.
This is a critical need (not to mention a code requirement in most municipalities) in restaurants, breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, dry ice storage, laboratories, cultivation facilities or anyplace that more than 100 lbs of compressed CO2 is stored or produced.
Featuring both audible and visual alarms, three built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 ppm TWA, 5,000 ppm, and 3% CO2 that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm Quick Facts:
- Wired CO2 monitor & remote display
- Designed to meet fire codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC and NBIC requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA standard (as well as EU, UK and AU standards)
- NDIR technology
- Extend remote up to 300 feet from main unit
- Ethernet connection with 25 ft. cable included
- Large display clearly indicates CO2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 88 dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash down
- 100% clean look; all cables can be hidden
Ratermann has all of your bev carb needs covered, no matter how big or small
Whether you just need to replace a beer regulator or upgrade an entire system, Ratermann’s complete beverage carbonation and CO2 catalog has everything you need. Our entire bev carb team is standing by to help you find the right solution for your application.
What can we solve for you? Reach out to us today.