Here are 3 benefits of the vacuum jacketed hose and what they mean to you
1.Reduced cryogen consumption saves you money.
- Ratermann’s Vacuum Jacketed hose is the most thermally efficient transfer hose available, reducing liquid nitrogen loss (or other cryogenic liquids) during use.
- Cooldown losses are reduced
- Higher quality liquid with lower gas content at the point of use improves equipment efficiency.
- Rapid hose cooldown reduces cooling time and speeds liquid cryogen delivery to the use point.
3.Safer to use:
- Outer surface is safe to the touch, even when used with liquid helium.
- Hazardous ice and dripping water is reduced, increasing safety.
The vacuum jacketed hose stops hose condensation - no more wet floors! Click here to read